a Q u i n o
Wearable Technology I The Future of Fashion
We keep all the buyer's information confidential including names, addresses, email addresses, credit card details unless it is requested by official law enforcement agencies.
• In these ways, as in all ways we do business, your protection is our priority!
• When placing an order from Doo Aquino LLC Secure Order Pages we automatically encrypt your personal information in transit from your computer to our server using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits. When you checkout and make a purchase our server checks that you're using an approved browser—one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
• Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily protected with passwords on several levels: a firewall, Anti Spyware and limited access to your information by authorized personnel only. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards of your information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us using this website. To guard your information, our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only Doo Aquino LLC is able to decode your information. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well. If for some reason you are unable to connect to our secure server, please call us toll free at 1-212-300-7285.
We value the trust you have placed in us. As part of our relationship, we recognize and respect your privacy. That is Doo Aquino LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and using the information you share with us responsibly.
Our Privacy & Security Statement describes the information we collect about you, as well as why and how we use it. We also explain the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information.
How do I access or change my information?
If at any time you want to change or review the information you have provided, simply sign in and click on "My Account" on the navigation bar. You will then be able to change any information stored in your account.
Be sure to click "Save"
Can You Indicate Whether or Not You Want To Receive Promotional Communications?
Can You Indicate Whether or Not You Want To Receive Promotional Communications?
There are several ways in which you can tell us whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from us. When you set up an account, or click on "Manage Your Account" within the Help Desk area, or place an order, you will have an opportunity to make or change your selections in this regard. You also will have an opportunity to change these selections by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Such changes may take effect in up to ten (10) days.
Your Use of The Web Site and Catalogues Signifies Your Acceptance of These Terms
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER PRIVACY
The privacy and protection of information about our customers is a top priority. We will carefully process your personal information, with at least the same level of privacy protection set forth as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce and approved by the European Commission. We will also agrees not to sell, transfer, or otherwise use your information other than for executing international shipping orders.
If you choose to provide Doo Aquino LLC with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States. We comply to Privacy Principles as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce. We conduct an annual self-assessment to verify that we are in compliance with the Privacy Principles in addition to our own Doo Aquino LLC privacy program assessments. Doo Aquino LLC has certified to the U.S. Department of Commerce that our processing of personal data is in compliance with the U.S. Department of Commerce Privacy Principles.
Need To Know
BODY ARMOR LAWS IN THE UNITED STATES
The United States government has established legislation that prohibits convicted felons from purchasing, owning, or utilizing body armor in any form or fashion. If you are a convicted felon and are caught wearing body armor, you will be subject to many legal ramifications.
Before buying any body armor, it is a good idea to call your local law enforcement agency. They will be able to assist you about any restrictions in your area and any steps that you may need to take before making the purchase. You need to take ultimate responsibility for your purchase and be sure that you are following all laws and regulations for your jurisdiction.
WARNING: U.S. EXPORT CONTROL LAWS
“Level III and IV armor falls under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and is subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State,
Level III-A, Level II, and Level II-A VESTS may have an export license exemption for friendly countries, but require a license to some countries from the Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS).
BODY ARMOR FOR LAW-ABIDING ADULTS ONLY
"With the purchase of armored clothes and / or body armor clothing Doo Aquino LLC., You acknowledge and certify that
(a) I, we, you, have no criminal record,
b) I, we, you, I have not been convicted of any other offense that would restrict their ability to acquire or possess body armor under any federal or state law,
(c) I, we, we do not intend to use the armor for any criminal purpose and
d) I, we, you, are over 18 years old. Doo Aquino LLC., And its affiliates reserves the right, in its sole discretion to refuse to sell concealable body armor.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
• Allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to you're shopping bag list you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
• Collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
• provide statistics on how our site is used;
• see how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
• provide feedback to our selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought); and
• help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during you're browsing experience.
• Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
• Offer you a customized browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services or products provided by third parties which provide these services for recognizing that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of our Ready to Wear Body Armor products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook , Twitter or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for our Ready to Wear Body Armor products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGE COOKIES USED ON READYTOWEARBODYARMOR.COM
Some of the cookies used by our site are served by us, and some are served by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
We have made it very easy for you to understand what cookies we store, and why and provided you with control over which cookies you choose to allow.
Manage Third Party Cookies
In addition, you can click here to find further information about cookies and how to manage all cookies by changing your web browser settings.
MANAGE ALL COOKIES
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our site you may not be able to take full advantage of our site if you do so.
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.
LIABILITIES- BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY
I understand that even though this protective garment has been tested to stop handgun bullets of 357 Magnum or 44 Magnum and lower calibers there is always the possibility that penetration will occur
I, understand that penetration of the garment may occur under any condition and that the garment will not stop 100% of the bullets that impact upon the armor panels or any other parts of the garments.
I also understand that this garment in no way offers to protect against any bullets fired from a rifle or against any bullet designed to penetrate body armor e.g., Teflon coated bullets and armor piercing bullets; or against any bullet that is designed to be difficult to deform e.g. full metal jacketed bullets and steel bullets; or against any projectile fired from a handgun.
In addition, I also understand that severe injury or trauma and even death may result from the energy of the impacting bullet that is transmitted through the garment by bullets do not penetrate the garment as well as bullets that impact close to the edge of the garment.
And I also understand that this garment was not made to protect against edged or shanked weapons designed to cut, slash or puncture e.g. knives, awls , axes, & ice picks.
I have read, understood and agree to all of the above.
I also understand and agree that Doo Aquino LLC. Assumes no liability and responsibility for any injury, trauma or death may occur to the purchaser of this garment or anyone who uses this garment, that may result from the use of this garment and or from the failure of the garment I have purchased.
Please fill out and submit form below: By buying Armor you assume ALL risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. ( see form )
In addition, YOU are responsible to ensure that your ballistic panels are positioned inside the carrier WITHIN, if applicable (check the inside vest panel label).
U.S. Laws we do run a background checks , If you knowingly buy body armor or buy it for someone with a convicted felony, you could end up in jail for your actions.
© 2021 Doo Aquino LLC. It is the SOLE responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all transactions conform to U.S. and Federal, State